Home :: About us :: Product :: How to Order :: Site Map :: Contact Us
bali beads jewelry : jewellery-agabong.com bali beads jewelry : jewellery-agabong.com


HOW TO ORDER
  • The execution of order is simple: just send your wish list to our representative via E-mail or Order Form or fax +62 361 752683 by pick the item(s) from our web catalogue and planned quantity to purchase. Once this is done and order is received.
  • Our minimum order is $300.00 US payable to our cargo company. We require 40% deposit agaist the total invoice. The other 60% to be paid by T/T (if customer is overseas) to our account, once the order is completed and the customer is notified by receiving the invoice from us.
  • Any small details can be worked out by keeping in touch.
The products of Jewellery-Agabong.com
Accessories
  - Necklaces
- Bracelets
- Hair Accessories
- Earrings
Dream catcher &
Wind chimes
Silver Pendant
Indian bags
Keyrings
Others

New products of Jewellery-Agabong.com
Necklaces bali jewelry
start from AGA-2777
New Bracelets
start from AGA-1216

Home :: About us :: Products :: How to Order :: Site Map :: Contact Us :: Links :: Privacy Policy :: top of page
Copyright © 2003-2011 AGABONG. Bali - Indonesia. E-mail us: agabongs@yahoo.com
www.jewellery-agabong.com